You’ve worked hard to plan and save for the future. We are here to help you get to the next level and ensure that you and your family are financially prepared for whatever the future may hold. We will help you determine:
- Where do you want to go? What are your goals now and in retirement? The first step to securing a strong financial future is to clearly define your goals. Many clients dream of retiring to Florida, traveling abroad, or paying for college education for grandchildren. We’ll discuss what you want to do, and develop a customized plan to help you realize your dreams.
- What are your assets and liabilities? Growing assets and reducing debt will put you on the path to long-term financial success. Our financial planners will summarize your assets and debts to understand the types of assets you own, the amount of liquidity you have, and opportunities for consolidation among other considerations.
- Are you saving enough and saving efficiently? It’s more than just a matter of saving money every month; it’s a matter of ensuring you are saving efficiently to minimize taxes to maximize your savings. Our staff can help you create a tax-efficient plan that will help you make the most of your savings opportunities.
- Do you have adequate insurance? We will review your finances to identify what assets and sources of income you would have available in case the unexpected happens. When we find a gap between what you have and what you need to maintain your current quality of life, we make recommendations on life, disability and long-term care insurance to help protect your financial future. We do not sell insurance products. We make unbiased recommendations based on your needs. If you have an existing relationship with an insurance agent, great. If not, we are happy to provide referrals to low-cost agents.
- Are you planning appropriately for future expenses, such as college? Long-term planning focuses on just that, the long term. It’s important to keep in mind big-ticket expenses down the road, such as college expenses, a dream boat, or second home. We will work with you to identify and implement appropriate saving and, if necessary, borrowing strategies to responsibly pay for those expenses.