Foster & Motley, Inc. is committed to keeping your information confidential. In the course of our business, we collect non-public personal information about clients and prospects from account applications, client information gathering forms, etc. We do not sell your personal information to anyone. We do not disclose your personal information to anyone, unless one of the following exceptions apply:
- We will disclose your personal information if required by law, for example, if required by regulators or law enforcement authorities.
- We disclose your personal information to custodians and brokers (or third-party account administrators in the case of some retirement plans) that are necessary to effect or administer transactions you authorize.
- We disclose your personal information to other third-parties only when asked to do so by you or when we believe in good faith that you have requested such disclosure, for example, to your tax accountant, or to your mortgage banker for a credit authorization, etc.
- We will disclose your personal information to family members only when asked to do so by you or when we believe in good faith that you have requested such disclosure or in the event you become incapacitated and are no longer able to handle your financial affairs and you have previously provided the firm with written authorization.
- We will disclose your personal health related information to an insurance provider or agent for the purpose of getting an insurance quote for you only if you specifically instruct us to do so in writing.
We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards. We enlist policies to protect all client personal information and restrict access to this information. Our employees have access to your personal information for business purposes only and have been trained on these safeguards and policies.
We maintain a Website, www.fosterandmotley.com, but do not use any information gathered thereby in any way. Our web host is not allowed to sell or disclose such information to any other party.
If at any time in the future it becomes necessary to change this policy, you will get advance written notice of the proposed change and the opportunity to opt out.