Foster & Motley is looking for talented individuals to join our team for the following positions.
About Foster & Motley
Foster & Motley, Inc. is seeking an Associate Financial Planner to join our team. We are an independent, employee-owned, fee-only firm that provides clients with comprehensive financial planning and investment management. We manage $1.4 Billion in client assets and have 35 dedicated employees. We were recently ranked in the top 100 financial advisory firms in the nation by CNBC and locally recognized as finalist in the Cincinnati Business Courier’s “Best Places to Work” award. Our culture promotes collaboration, professional growth, and a commitment to providing exceptional client service.
What We Offer
- Challenging work environment where you can make a difference in the lives of our client
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Annual profitability/performance bonus
- Safe Harbor 401(k) plan with discretionary profit sharing
- Medical, Short-Term/Long-Term Disability and Group Life insurance
- Paid vacation
- Opportunities for professional growth and continuing education
Trader / Investment Associate
This is a full-time position located in Cincinnati, Ohio.
- Enter trade orders, ensure best execution, and reconcile trades.
- Facilitate fixed income trading with bond brokers.
- Research and analyze investment related data.
- Organize meetings and record meeting minutes for investment team.
- Assist in data gathering for Investment Managers.
- Assist in preparing compliance reports.
- Perform other such duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree required. Finance background and knowledge of investment products is preferred.
- Strong technology skills, including thorough knowledge of Microsoft applications with an emphasis on Excel is essential.
- Experience using Bloomberg Terminal and Tamarac is a plus.
- Aptitude for learning and improving upon processes.
- Excellent communication skills – oral and written.
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment.
- Focus on ethical conduct and maintaining confidentiality.
- Organized, detail oriented, and proficient at multi-tasking.
- Dependable and personable.
If interested, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All inquiries will be held in the strictest confidence.