Foster & Motley is looking for talented individuals to join our team for the following position:
About Foster & Motley
Foster & Motley is an independent, employee owned, fee-only wealth management firm providing clients with comprehensive financial planning and investment management services. We manage $1.7 billion in client assets, have 37 dedicated employees and have been recognized as a finalist of the Cincinnati Business Courier’s Best Places to Work in 2018 and 2019, and a winner in 2020. Our culture promotes collaboration, professional growth, and a commitment to providing exceptional client service
What We Offer
- Collaborativework environment where you can make a difference in the lives of our clients
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Annual profitability/performance bonus
- Safe Harbor 401(k) plan with discretionary profit sharing
- Medical, Short-Term/Long-Term Disability and Group Life insurance
- Paid holidays, vacation and paid parental leave
- Opportunities for professional growth and continuing education
Technology and Business Solutions Manager
Foster & Motley is seeking an energetic, customer-service focused Information Technology and Business Solution Manager. This position is responsible for strategy, delivery, security, and oversight of all information technology services. The Manager is also accountable for maintaining, supporting and upgrading the firm's business systems and applications. The Manager brings current knowledge and future vision for delivering technology solutions to meet the requirements and needs of our firm and clients.
An immersive knowledge transfer program guided by outgoing manager will ease the new manager’s transition into this key role.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Leverage project management and team leadership skills to organize, prioritize and manage multiple team projects. Oversee full project lifecycle thru design, development and deployment.
- Establish the firm's technology vision and strategy. Provide expert advice regarding emerging technologies and industry best practices. Maintain roadmap and budget.
- Build successful stakeholder relationships across the firm by developing a clear understanding of business needs, acting as a trusted advisor, and delivering cost-effective solutions to meet those needs.
- Manage team of two operations specialists responsible for a variety of technical, business application, website, compliance, marketing, and data management support activities.
- Deliver and support cloud-based business software solutions that optimize client engagement while improving internal efficiencies and process standardization. Lead and facilitate process improvement initiatives.
- Provide user support and training for desktop software including Microsoft Office365 suite, Teams, Adobe Acrobat, LastPass, ShareFile and Zoom, among others.
- Oversee administration of industry specific business applications including Tamarac Reporting and Trading, netDocuments, Salesforce CRM, eMoney and PreciseFP.
- Continually assess and plan for future business needs. Introduce innovative, differentiating technology solutions that expand our competitive capabilities and enhance employee productivity.
- Support marketing activities including firm website updates, analytics, and email campaigns.
Network and Systems
- Utilize third party technology vendors and internal resources to manage our data, telephony, and collaboration platforms, network and active directory environments and remote working capabilities. Oversee support for all connected devices computers, printers, phones, etc.
- Manage data backups, email archiving, security policies.
- Conduct regular cybersecurity risk assessments. Implement tactical controls, systems and policies to mitigate potential threats.
- Maintain response procedures for cybersecurity incidents, disaster recovery and business continuity. Conduct cybersecurity training, phishing tests and business continuity readiness drills.
- Experienced and engaged team leader. Excels at managing a technology vision and strategic plan targeting specific business-driven outcomes and delivering solutions to achieve those goals.
- Strong project management skills relying on personal experience, judgment and effective time management to plan and accomplish projects and goals.
- Ability to oversee the maintenance and troubleshooting of our networks, systems, computers, software and business applications using internal and external resources.
- Strong team building skills emphasizing engagement, collaboration, knowledge sharing and team member growth.
- Well-developed analytical and problem-solving skills blended with practicality, creativity, and business aptitude.
- Strong communicator. Deal with co-workers openly and honestly. Present ideas and strategies in non-technical language.
- Must be able to work independently and with others.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant technology field and / or equivalent work experience.
- Relevant experience or education in financial services sector (accounting, financial planning, investment management) is a plus.
If interested, please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. All inquiries will be held in the strictest confidence.