Foster & Motley is looking for talented individuals to join our team for the following positions.
About Foster & Motley
Foster & Motley, Inc. is seeking an Associate Financial Planner to join our team. We are an independent, employee-owned, fee-only firm that provides clients with comprehensive financial planning and investment management. We manage $1.4 Billion in client assets and have 35 dedicated employees. We were recently ranked in the top 100 financial advisory firms in the nation by CNBC and locally recognized as finalist in the Cincinnati Business Courier’s “Best Places to Work” award. Our culture promotes collaboration, professional growth, and a commitment to providing exceptional client service.
What We Offer
- Challenging work environment where you can make a difference in the lives of our client
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Annual profitability/performance bonus
- Safe Harbor 401(k) plan with discretionary profit sharing
- Medical, Short-Term/Long-Term Disability and Group Life insurance
- Paid vacation
- Opportunities for professional growth and continuing education
Business and Technology Solutions Manager
Full time opportunity in Cincinnati, Ohio (Kenwood area) for experienced Business and Technology Solutions Manager reporting to the firm’s managing partner. Candidates must possess an aptitude and commitment to:
- Develop and execute a small business technology strategy.
- Deliver and support cloud-based business software solutions that optimize client engagement while improving internal efficiencies and process standardization,
- Provide network, systems and technical support services utilizing a combination of 3rd party technology providers and internal resources.
An immersive knowledge transfer program guided by current manager will ease the new manager’s transition into this key role.
- Develop and execute firm’s technology strategy. Engage firm management and other internal stakeholders. Provide expert advice regarding technology trends and industry best practices.
- Manage team of two operations specialists responsible for a variety of technical, business application, website, compliance, marketing and data management support activities.
- Leverage strong project management and team leadership skills to organize, prioritize and manage multiple team projects. Maintain technology roadmap and budget.
Network & Systems
- Become familiar with firm’s business practices and processes to identify opportunities to improve processes through automation. Lead and facilitate process improvement initiatives.
- Provide advanced user support and training for desktop software including Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel, OneDrive, Adobe Acrobat, LastPass, ShareFile, etc.
- Oversee administration of industry specific, business applications including Tamarac Reporting and Trading, netDocuments, Salesforce CRM, eMoney and PreciseFP.
- Continually assess and plan for future business needs. Research and prototype prospective solutions. Lead selection, deployment and integration of new systems. Coordinate user training.
- Support marketing activities including website content updates, image editing, Mail Chimp and Google Analytics.
party technology vendors and internal resources to deliver a secure, high performance network, systems and telecommunications infrastructure.
- Manage Office365 Business Premium tenant. Maintain user and email accounts, distribution and security groups, and enterprise email policies (spam, phishing, domain spoofing).
- Administer internal Microsoft Active Directory network. Provide secure VPN remote access. Maintain and audit data backups, email archiving and other compliance mandated systems. Support user computers, laptops, tablets, printers, copiers and phones.
- Conduct regular network cybersecurity risk assessments. Implement tactical controls and policies to mitigate potential threats.
- Maintain response procedures for cybersecurity incidents, disaster recovery and business continuity. Conduct cybersecurity training, phishing tests and readiness drills.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Experience providing comprehensive technology services and business applications for small-to-medium sized businesses.
- Familiar with a variety of technology system concepts, best practices, and procedures.
- Rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- A wide degree of technical problem-solving skills, creativity and business aptitude is expected.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Present ideas in non-technical language.
- Must be able to work independently and with others.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field and / or equivalent work experience.
- Relevant experience in financial services sector (accounting, financial planning, investment management) is a plus.
If interested, please email a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Trader / Investment Associate
This is a full-time position located in Cincinnati, Ohio.
- Enter trade orders, ensure best execution, and reconcile trades.
- Facilitate fixed income trading with bond brokers.
- Research and analyze investment related data.
- Organize meetings and record meeting minutes for investment team.
- Assist in data gathering for Investment Managers.
- Assist in preparing compliance reports.
- Perform other such duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree required. Finance background and knowledge of investment products is preferred.
- Strong technology skills, including thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office applications with an emphasis on Excel is essential.
- Experience using Bloomberg Terminal and Tamarac is a plus.
- Aptitude for learning and improving upon processes.
- Excellent communication skills – oral and written.
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment.
- Focus on ethical conduct and maintaining confidentiality.
- Organized, detail oriented, and proficient at multi-tasking.
- Dependable and personable.
If interested, please email your resume to email@example.com. All inquiries will be held in the strictest confidence.