Foster & Motley is looking for talented individuals to join our team for the following positions.
About Foster & Motley
Foster & Motley, Inc. is seeking an Associate Financial Planner to join our team. We are an independent, employee-owned, fee-only firm that provides clients with comprehensive financial planning and investment management. We manage $1.4 Billion in client assets and have 35 dedicated employees. We were recently ranked in the top 100 financial advisory firms in the nation by CNBC and locally recognized as finalist in the Cincinnati Business Courier’s “Best Places to Work” award. Our culture promotes collaboration, professional growth, and a commitment to providing exceptional client service.
What We Offer
- Challenging work environment where you can make a difference in the lives of our client
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Annual profitability/performance bonus
- Safe Harbor 401(k) plan with discretionary profit sharing
- Medical, Short-Term/Long-Term Disability and Group Life insurance
- Paid vacation
- Opportunities for professional growth and continuing education
Associate Financial Planner
This is a full-time position located in Cincinnati, Ohio.
- Support Financial Planners in the development and maintenance of comprehensive financial plans focused on cash flow, tax planning, investment strategy, retirement planning, estate planning, executive compensation planning and risk management.
- Assist Financial Planners with client communications, implementing a financial plan, researching specific planning issues, and developing specialized analyses for a client’s comprehensive plan.
- Develop and maintain a “client-first” service mentality.
- Demonstrate a willingness to work as a team, find solutions and develop new skills.
- This is a position that has room for advancement.
- Support tax manager with the preparation of income tax returns.
- Progress towards CFP® and/or CPA designation preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- 0-5 years of professional experience in a wealth management or financial services field and a strong background in tax is preferred but not required.
- Detail-oriented with a demand for a high degree of accuracy and ability to follow direction.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office products. Proficiency in eMoney preferred but not required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Team player, able to work well with all levels of the firm and with clients.
- Interest in professional and personal growth by involvement with professional and/or community organizations.
If interested, please email your resume to email@example.com. All inquiries will be held in the strictest confidence.