Betsy knows all about how to make big and small moments special. She has been planning events, weddings in particular, since 2003, and considers her detail-oriented, client-focused ethos to be one of her greatest strengths. Odds are that Betsy is behind any well-run event and many thoughtful client experiences at Foster & Motley.
Prior to joining the Foster & Motley team, Betsy worked as the executive assistant for the president of a recruiting firm. Additionally, she worked as the office manager for an aerospace manufacturer, providing support with human resources, accounting and purchasing, and process improvement. She joined the F&M team in an administrative role in 2013, however after being given the opportunity to be involved with marketing efforts for the firm, she realized her love for promoting the work the team does. Betsy earned the role of Marketing and Communications Manager in 2020 and was promoted to Director of Marketing & Communications in 2022 after completing a Master of Science in Marketing degree through William & Mary's Raymond A Mason School of Business.
Betsy has plenty of commitments that she happily lets fill her out-of-work hours, whether it is planning weddings and working with clients on their big days, taking on elaborate projects around her house, or simply spending time with her niece and nephews. She also enjoys volunteering for the Cincinnati chapter of the American Marketing Association, helping equip other marketers through programming and personal connections.
- Graduate of the College of William & Mary with a Master of Science in Marketing (MSM), 2022
- Graduate of Northern Kentucky University with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Speech Communication, 2003
- Earned Social Media Certification from Hootsuite, 2019
- Completed Cornell University Marketing Strategy certificate program, 2019
- Board Member, Co-VP of Marketing Communications, American Marketing Association (AMA) Cincinnati